Trips & Adventures
Sea -Our new Salish Adventures!
We have new customizable multi-dive site packages and a new instant online booking system.
What you should know
- Please make any reservations well in advance so we can plan your outing safely.
- Use our online booking system for your reservations.
- Our Terms and conditions must be signed before boarding. Have your release handy.
- There will be no boarding or refunds for anyone visibly under the influence of a substance.
- Safety is our priority, even if it means canceling trips. Refunds and rescheduling will be done.
- All activities onboard are recorded for safety & quality improvements. +GPS Tracking.
- As a water taxi.
- For cool Filming projects.
- Underwater retrieval with scuba divers.
- To deliver your sailboat or motorboat across lands.
Please visit our sister company BouchardMarince Inc. for this and more services.
- We do fuel deliveries.
- We perform soft grounding.
- Looking to boost your batteries? We are here for you.
- We have great membership amenities at affordable pricing.
- Come see us for your vessel guidance during low visibility
- We offer divers for light work, repairs (rope stuck in rope).
- We have specially equipped boats responding to on-water emergencies 24/7.
The official and only C-Tow representative for the Victoria area. Servicing, from Port Renfrew to Sidney, Bc. C-TOW.ca
For more C-towing services, visit C-TOW.ca
- Did you know it’s estimated that in a year about 500,000+ people come to victoria to see the wildlife which very much includes the orcas?
- Did you know that as of May 31, 2019, theSouthern Resident Killer Whale (Orca) population was comprised of just 76 individuals?
- According to the Center for whale research, the population of the Southern Resident Killer is down to 74 whales, as of December 31, 2020.
What we are doing about it
In light of the dire state of present-day local Southern resident Orca pods, the new Fisheries rules of 200/400 meters keep away zone, and the overcrowding of boats at sight points, We are doing our part to lighten the pressure on these beautiful animals by not unduly annoying them with our presence, boat pollution, and noises. If we do see some SRKW, good, but will not approach them, we will rather focus our activities on finding transient killer whales, if not found we have multitudes of other wildlife such as porpoises, grey, humpback and minke whales, seals, and amazing scenery to share with you!