COVID-19 Safety Plan
We are doing a partial re openning as of June 1st 2020!
SCUBA charters started on June first, 2020
Wildlife watching tours to tentatively start on June 5th, 2020 Final decision TBA shortly.
- Limit of 6 passengers per trip within the same family/friend bubble until further notice.
- Our captain and staff will be following strict sanitizing and social distancing protocols put in place by the province of British Columbia to ensure we are on the water safely together.
- All reservations are to be booked prior via our website or by phone.
- At the dock/launch please keep at least 6 feet away from everyone else.
- For SCUBA divers, We ask that when arriving at the boat , everyone is fully suited as per TC regulations
- For our wildlife tours, please wait outside our office so we can help everyone get a suit while keeping social distancing protocols.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the dock and on the boat.
- We strongly encourage all passengers to wear masks while at dock and on boat.
- We carry reusable and single use masks for sale at our office. Better yet, bring your own!
- Boat surfaces will be sanitized with soap after use.
- Mustang suits will be sanitized after each use with soap and high temperature steam (+212 F/ +100C )
- If you have or show any signs of COVID-19 symptoms (cold/flu like) we ask you to refrain from coming and call to cancel your reservation to be fully re-imbursed.
- Looking forward for some safe diving and wildlife watching.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone (778) 817-0743 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be and stay Safe!